Recipes by TypeRomantic Recipes
Cookies & Candies
Hot & Spicy
Jellies & Jams
Salad & Dressings
Sauces & Gravies
Soups & Stews
Quick & Easy
Flourless Nut And Chocolate Chunk Cookies
2 cups chunky peanut butter
2 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup walnut pieces
Makes 40 cookies
1/2 cup salted peanuts, lightly crushed
1/2 cup chocolate chunks (dark or white chocolate)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together the peanut butter, sugar and baking powder. Stir in the eggs and mix well.
3. Fold in the nuts and chocolate chunks and mix to combine; the mixture will be quite coarse.
4. Make balls with a #40 ice cream scoop and place about 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with a nonstick baking mat or on a lightly greased baking sheet. Press down a little and sprinkle the top with coarse baking sugar.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Transfer the cookies to cooling racks to cool completely.
Other recipes by Hartstone Inn:
Seafood Panzanella Salad
Grilled Salmon Nicoise