Recipes by TypeRomantic Recipes
Cookies & Candies
Hot & Spicy
Jellies & Jams
Salad & Dressings
Sauces & Gravies
Soups & Stews
Quick & Easy
Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
If you love chocolate and cheesecake, you will love these decadent muffins. Allow them to cool for the flavor and texture to develop fully.
2 1/3 cups flour
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup cocoa
2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/3 cups milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 1/4 cup muffin tin with cooking spray (or use liners).
2. In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, chips, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
3. In a medium bowl mix cheese with eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Whisk in milk and vanilla until blended.
4. Fold cheese mixture and oil into flour mixture until just blended.
5. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
6. Bake 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Remove from pans immediately and cool on a wire rack.
Yield: 18 muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Other recipes by Americus Garden Inn B&B:
Old Fashioned Baked Apples (Americus Garden Inn)
Peanut Butter Feather Pancakes
Georgia Peach Bread
Salsa Omelet (Americus Garden Inn)
Best Blueberry Muffins Ever
Americus Georgia Pecan Tarts